I've discovered a few things over this summer that I'd like to share:
1. Osa likes vegetables, popsicles and fruit more than her own food. The other day, I caught her carrying around a piece of celery and it looked like a doggy cigar. It made me laugh.
2. I'm no longer really a fan of the sun. In fact, I kind of hate it- it scares me. Gone are the days of laying by the pool working on my tan. 50 SPF and a hat for me please!
3. I'm OK with the fact that I'm still driving the car I drove as a senior in High School. Sure, I still feel 16 when I'm in it, and there is STILL glitter in my back-seat from after parties, but it's free, so I'm good with that.
4. Nick Jonas knows me. Personally (it's true HL). We are working with him on a program right now, and I've been traveling around the country with him. In fact, I'll see him again in 2 weeks in LA. This may not be THAT cool, but I'd like someone else to come up with something better! He really is such a nice grounded guy. I've been very impressed.
5. I'm what they call a 'social media consumer'. I am NOT a content creator. I much prefer to creep around and read what others say. Specifically when it comes to blogging (obviously).
6. In relation to #2- I hate the heat. In fact, I don't think I like summer very much at all. This just further proves my love for the Fall. Hurry up and get here- I miss you so.
7. I'm totally addicted to Pure Barre- a workout that uses isometric movements targeting your smaller muscle groups. I'd say it's pilates, meets ballet, meets Tracy Anderson. Life changing. And way too expensive (darn). This is probably why I've forced myself to be OK with #3. Car Payment vs Pure Barre- Pure Barre wins.
That's all for now. I'd say "stay tuned" for more, but we all know it will likely be another 6 months and I'm not one to lead people on...