Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love my Little Monsters

So Lady Gaga is in town this weekend, and to celebrate, my three closest lifelong friends are jumping on planes and flying down to Dallas from KC to join in the Monster Ball madness! Oh and obviously, the only reason I'm able to go is because of my dearest HL. Apparently one of her clients felt Gaga was "too obscure"- their loss is our GAIN!

Regardless, Sarah Berghaus, Lydia Scribner and Krystle Trammell (aka Heather's cousin) are all coming down here and I couldn't be more thrilled. These ladies have been best friends of mine since flare jeans and bangs (the first time) were cool. When a good time was video taping ourselves lip synching to "I'm a genie in a bottle" and replaying it over and over again. When partying meant drinking 1 sip of peach schnapps and jumping on the trampoline. Yes, they've been there through all the ups and downs, and now as adult women, I have more gratitude and love for them than ever before.

Thanks Lady Gaga, for bringing my little monsters to Dallas!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha....I think all girls our generation can relate to videoing dancing and lip synching to "Genie in a Bottle"

    ReplyDelete