Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dallas needs to grow a pair...

Okay, I get it, it's cold- Boo hoo. Yes my friends, today (and all this week for that matter) the temperature in Dallas will be in the mid-20's. Oh and around 4am we got a teensy bit of freezing rain. Apparently that's reason enough for the entire city to shut down. This morning I watched the news as a bunch of idiots drove off the roads, schools and churches were shutting down right and left, and co-workers were texting me to see if we were still open. Seriously Dallas? Get a life.

6 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha. Serisously!!!! Denver is quite the opposite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm this latest blog really has no validity. Quite contradictory in fact when coming from a girl that is FREEZING when its 60 degrees outside. Ashley, who seems to be impervious to cold weather, sure does find a way to complain about it alot....
    Oh and why the hell would churches be closing on a thursday morning?

    Famous quotes by Ash when temp is 60 or below:
    "Bring me my blanket!"
    "I want my robe!"
    "will you go start my car and turn the heat on?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texans are full of false bravado. A little too cold for my neighbors to the south. It is -8 here and my neighbors are shoveling snow in t shirts and shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love it! The high is 7 degress and full of snow right now in Kansas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do however agree with Josh, I am sure Ashley has a space heater under her desk at work because the air conditioning in the summer is too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a space heater... hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete