Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh NoPhone!

I did it! I did it! I got out of my god forsaken Sprint contract and leapt into the world if iPhone wonderment. Oh yes, it's true- iPhone world is EVERYTHING I thought it would be and so much MORE. How on Earth did I ever survive pre-iPhone?? I now view my life like a B.C./A.D. analogy. Before the iPhone there was nothing, I wasn't truly living life to it's fullest potential. But now, now I tell you, I am LIVING. And what, might you ask, does my new life consist of- aside from being so freaking tapped in to every tiny minutia detail that is happening in our world?

It's Words with Friends...

Yes, Words with Friends has officially and ridiculously taken over my life. I mean, it's just pure brilliance. Virtual Scrabble with your friends- Amazing...

My username is Apaypay if you want to play. Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment