Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need new food

I often find grocery shopping overwhelming and quite frankly, boring. As a single girl (with no husband or dog) it's only me I'm shopping for, and I am the most indecisive person I know. Not only that, who wants to cook dinner for 1? Um, not me. Therefore I often turn to cereal (my current pantry "go to" is Cheerios) or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches- neither are exactly what you would call a "hearty" meal. What's a girl to do? Where are the cook books for "single people who have no time, energy or patience to cook, and are too lazy to go grocery shopping"? Sigh...

It doesn't matter anyway, I'll just eat Goodcents.

2 comments:

  1. SO funny you posted this. Vanessa just sent Erica and I to this amazing website where you pay like $1.25/wk for a menu and grocery list for a whole week. It looks amazing
    e-mealz.com

    ReplyDelete